Saturday, May 22, 2010

very HOT rumors

Yesterday I heard rumors about two residency exam preparing institute in Iran -Soroush-e-farzanegan and noandishan-e-arya- was shut down. The participants did not attend in classes yesterday and institutes declare that the situation will be cleared today.
Probably the shutting down is related to recent Iran's residency exam and the possibility of exam preparing institutes to cooperated with cheaters.

I searched the net but did not find anything about it yet.
I will glad to hear about it from anyone with more information.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dr Safaei, it`s my pleasure to read your weblog.
Hope to read more about your educational cases and everything that happened in our busy department.

ukana said...

salam.webe dost dashtani dary dorost masle khodet.

Arash Safaie said...

Thanks a lot dear prof. Nejati
and thank u my luvvy uki